Need help?

Whether you think your case is straight forward or complicated, you are best to seek advice from an experienced immigration adviser before you do anything.


Getting the right advice before you make any application can be vital in some cases. You can’t rely on what your friends or family have told you as immigration changes very quickly and the wrong advice could cost you time and money.

Don’t risk getting it wrong. VisaAide has a team of immigration advisers ready to help get your immigration matters sorted.

Cameron Gray.

IAA Licence Number: 201301155


NZ Partnership Visa

Where a New Zealander or eligible work or student visa holder wishes to bring his or her partner to New Zealand.

NZ Work Visas

Where a New Zealand business has offered employment and you wish to obtain a work visa.

Student Visa

Where you wish to study in New Zealand and possibly take up post-study employment in New Zealand.

Special Case Visas

Special cases like someone with a criminal record or adverse immigration history.